I've read a number of posts on the thread. And it seems to me that not everyone has the same meaning in mind when they are talking about a 'MIX' system.

What do you mean by a mix system? I assume that two or more systems are supposed to share SOMETHING. Is that SOMETHING, 1. The same equities? If so, what do you want to happen if two or more systems want to go in different directions, perhaps one holds while another sells, or even another shorts? Once you have answered these questions, you might find that sigScaleIn and sigScaleOut will help you out.

2. Available cash? If so, to what extent? If you know, then maybe use setPositionSize() and/or PositionScale can help you.

3. Risk and rewards, but keeping money from profits and losses separate? If so, try backtesting separately. Then save ~~~Equity results with different names and add them in AB, with buy and hold for each.

4.  Or, maybe something else?

-- Keith