Subject: [amibroker] Adding to AmiBroker's Tools Menu using code only, How?
From: Laurie <group...@vkdxer.com>
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 22:55:08 -0000

I am looking for information on how to add an entry to AmiBroker's Tools Menu via code. I know how to do this manually, but I want to automate the process.

My data provider as part of their setup program added an entry to the Tools Menu, so it can be done. I have searched the info on the AmiBroker Object Model, but that didn't yield anything obvious.

Anyone able to point me at the relevant documentation?

Thanks
Laurie