Hello Tomasz,

I believe you misunderstood my answer.  I'm stating that writing a DLL is not
faster for a user* than installing a RAM disk driver application.

The thread is about how to speed up AB, not the finer points of whether or not
native memory mapping is faster than an application level interface to said.
So, from a user stand point, "The absolute quickest way is to use a RAM drive."

I know this is your baby, but please understand, we the user base are here to
get a job done.  And for the majority of us, we wish to do that job in the most
timely and efficient manner possible.

I like your product, but please, don't bite people's heads off when they try to
help out.

Regards,
Michael

* I'll even conjecture that 90% of this list wouldn't know how to write a DLL
in the first place.