Hi Chris,
 I didn't see the AFL to upload but I was more interested in learning if it
differed from the Standard deviation bands by any degree. It struck me that it
might be a little smoother but wasn't sure if it would make a big difference.
Thank you Chris for responding to my query, it is very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Tim