I've used these instructions many times to copy AmiBroker from my desktop to my
laptop for travel.  Item 3 is probably what you want.

AB must be installed on the target machine before you start.
AB should not be running on either machine, all files should be closed.

1. Copy the stocks database folder
copy c:\YourLocation\US-Stocks to the target computer
2. Copy the formulas folder
copy c:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas to the target computer
3. Copy the broker.newcharts file
Copy c:\program files\amibroker\broker.newcharts to the target computer
4. Copy the Layouts folder
Copy c:\Program files\Amibroker\Layouts to the target computer
5. Copy the Watchlist files
copy c:\yourlocation\*.tls to the target computer