Hi,

I am new to Amibroker and am coding my first real time intraday portfolio
trading strategy. When executing the RT portfolio trading system from an
indicator window, I plan to loop through the portfolio tickers and use
Foreign() function to access data for each ticker as it is selected.

Questions,

1. Is it the typical way to implement RT portfolio trading system with
amibroker? Any better approachs?

2. How fast is it to loop through portfolio tickers with Foreign() function? Is
it possible to complete a 500 tickers portfolio loop within 5 seconds for a
simple calculation strategy with a fast Quad Core CPU?

Thanks,

Weidong