Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2010-07-20 14:41, Herman wrote:

:-) wonderful, that is the best news for this month!

I am just dying to try the new features. New AB releases always come with
features that open new doors to techniques and strategies; its the spice of TA
;-)

Thank you for all work!

Herman

Hello,

64-bit native IQFeed plugin is ready and will be released today together with
updated version of AmiBroker 5.30.3 for Win64.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com