You will have to express the difference as being relative to your entry.

Let's assume that the Open of day 2 was $50 and the Low of day 1 was $48.

- Your current code is placing a stop at 48 points below your entry.
- You probably want something like Open - Ref(Low, -1). Though, you will want
to first make sure that the previous Low was actually lower than the Open!

Mike