From: Inquisitive Voyager <hedonist2...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Req help coding problems bars since crossover and
exploration-same stock [1 Attachment]
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 28 July, 2010, 5:59 PM

[Attachment(s) from Inquisitive Voyager included below]

(1) try the attachment.

(2) for second problem: adjust range parameters in AA .

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:44 PM, ford7k <for...@yahoo. com> wrote:

Hi Afl experts

Please help with minor problem -coding lines needed

First thing

In the exploration I like to get buy=upcrossover( say 50M over 200MA)
SELL = 50MA BELOW 200MA
So far no prob
I want to know in the exploration, that
"how many bars passed since latest,most recent crossover" for buy and for
crossover sell.

I tried barssince but nothing happening.
Can somebody guide me please-may be doing something wrong.

Second problem

I run an exploration in intraday or daily.
I get same stock appearing manytimes. How to get one stock appear only onetime?
May be there are signals for buy or sell for just ten stocks but if each stock
appears over 7 times or 10 times,I feel it as a problem.

thanks in advance
regards
ford