Hi

I tried to do individual optimization on a number of scrips in a
watchlist/favorite folder through external script.

While the optimization is done correctly, the result is not exported to the
report file.  Instead, it is displayed in the optimization window itself.
Also, in the display, results of various scrips are mixed and not organised
scrip by scrip.

Am I missing something ? Can somebody correct the code please.

The external script is reproduced below:

Optimizer.js

AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");

AA = AB.Analysis;

AA.LoadFormula("F:\\Program
Files\\AmiBroker\\Formulas\\Custom\\1-NSE-Intra\\Price_02Min.afl");

AA.Filter( 0, "favorite" ) = 1;

AA.ApplyTo = 2; // use filters

AA.RangeMode = 0; // All quotes

AA.Optimize( 1 ); // Run individual optimization

AA.Report("F:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Optimization Results");   // Write
report

Script ends

With best regards

Perumal