Although it's a nice solution to keep _all_ your AmIRC windows from closing by hitting the ESC key, others may find it useful, like me, to quickly close them instead of dragging the mouse pointer to the close gadget. AmIRC and Voyager (I'm not going against the Vapor team) is missing a user-switchable quit requester to pop up after the last window closes. Like a preference setting, "Use prompt when quitting?" with a selectable tick/checkmark next to it, would be a very helpful feature in my opinion. *hint* *hint*
DanDude By the time I sat down and read your email, I noticed it was sent on 03-Jul-02 the following: > > Hello,NeRP > > On 03-Jul-02, NeRP,you wrote regarding subject matter: > [amirc] Re: ESC Button > >> Actually, the ESC key to close amirc is part of MUI. To fix it, load up >> Amirc, load up it's MUI settings, then go to 'Navigation' on the tabs on >> the left. On the right you will see a heading called 'Keyboard Control'. >> Scroll down to 'Close Window' and delete what is in there. When you save >> and quit the mui settings, Amirc will no longer close via the ESC key. > > I had a look in Mui but must admit i never gave the Navigation setion a > thought.. > > Thanks a bundle. > Same to the others that reponded. > Go's to show a simple question can produce good results. > ___________________________________________________________________ AmIRC Mailing List - http://www.vapor.com/amirc/ AmIRC FAQ......: http://faq.vapor.com/amirc/ Listserver Help: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=HELP Unsubscribe....: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE
