There are two ways you can use MUI settings: global and single-application.
To set your global settings, simply lanuch the MUI settings directly from Workbench. Any MUI-based application not having their own settings saved will be affected. Those applications with saved settings you have to open them and then click on MUI Settings to make your adjustments again. If you want to delete your application's MUI settings, simply look for the name in ENV:mui/ AND ENVARC:mui/, search for your application name with the ".prefs" extension and delete them. Do *NOT* delete anything else except the files with the ".prefs" extension! Hope this helps. DanDude #AmIRC irc.dal.net By the time I sat down and read your email, I noticed it was sent on 17-Jul-02 the following: > > Hi > > I just had a thought, something to do with MUI.. even though this aint their list (I >unsubscribed coz they are twats) > > in the MUI settings for a program, wouldnt it be cool if it just showed you the >settings that the actuall program uses, instead of showing you the whole list of >options that arent required... > > I dunno, maybe im bored today :) > > ___________________________________________________________________ AmIRC Mailing List - http://www.vapor.com/amirc/ AmIRC FAQ......: http://faq.vapor.com/amirc/ Listserver Help: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=HELP Unsubscribe....: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE
