On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 03:47, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello Brian
> 
> On 30.12.2003, Brian Hoskins wrote:
> > Hello Ken
> > 
> > On 30/12/2003, you wrote:
> > 
> >> I'm currently using 3.5.25 beta & have been told there was a 3.5.27
> >> private beta done. Anyone know anything about this or is anyone using it?
> >> 
> >> Regards, Ken
> > 
> > I know nothing about a 3.5.27 version, but I am interested in what
> > improvements you are planning for your version?
> >
> 
> SSL support? ;)
> i would need that so badly.
> Any ideas for a workaround?
something like stunnel perhaps... 
http://stunnel.mirt.net/

-- 
Ian Kumlien <pomac () vapor ! com> -- http://pomac.netswarm.net

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Ecartis --
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQA/8gHi7F3Euyc51N8RAiPkAJ9actlx0PykuO/9u/twrHxtxtHoDgCeM0mg
2n1l4I+uIE+J1MGyqjri0d0=
=cI7B
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



Reply via email to