I was just looking thru some old QST rags and reminising about when I was a
novice. What I wouldn't give to have just ONE of those racks of AM/CW gear
(let alone the ROWS they had) and a VFO and get out of the rock bound no
power CW band. My question is: Does anyone know the history of some of the
equipment that the ARRL had  immediately before and after WW2, say into the
50's.?? Did they scrap or resell and is any of it still alive?? Was it built
by hams or was it commercially ordered?? Thanks........Al/W8FAX

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---