If you folks read QRZ.COM  under Talk es Opinions, you know very well I do not
agree with what the ARRL has been/has not been doing.
If more folks were Members, I feel there would be a stronger  voice from the
Ranks.
If you feel very strongly that ARRL is beyond hope, then we need a new  ARRL
Board that better represents the Rank es File. They are just folks like us.
Most of the Staff even are licensed Hams.
I grew up in Hamdom believing the Arrl was our only defense against loosing our
privledges.  I still do.
Perhaps new blood would help?  I don't know.
I do know they need to put their ears to the ground es listen to the Members
better.
Turning away from the ARRL will not help. Not renewing your subscription will
not help.
Being an active Member es stating your views may/will get the job done. Not
Voting, as Don says, NEVER HELPS.

Thomas F. Fischel - KØPJG -
8274 Cullowhee Mountain Road
Cullowhee, NC  28723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To view Collins equipment ;
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/k0pjg

Life Member of A.R.R.L.

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  application/octet-stream
  application/octet-stream
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---