WANTED FOR RESTORATION

I need the following 2 Triplett panel meters for a restoration I am doing.
These are 1930s-40s vintage meters with round bezels. They require a 2.75 inch
hole for panel mounting.

Triplett Model 331 0 - 15 volts AC

Triplett Model 341 0 - 2.5 RF Amps HF Thermocouple-Type Ammeter

The 0 - 15 VAC meter just has a smashed-up case and I could use the guts from
the old one if anyone has a case that is intact.

The RF Ammeter has a bad movement and a bad case. Possibly repairable. But I
thought I'd look around for a replacement first.

I am also looking for any surface-mount, 1930's panel meter with the GROSS name
and logo on the dial face.

A references to any possible sources for these meters would be welcome.
Thanks.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT