-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Barlow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 8:53 PM
To: Merz Donald S; baswaplist; amradio@mailman.qth.net;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Old Tube
Radios
Subject: Re: GB> WTD: 808 Tubes

Hi Don. I just wanted to point out that a 35T may not
be such a bad choice. According to the 1948 ARRL
Handbook (and other sources), the 35T has a 50 watt
plate dissipation rating, the same as the 50T and 808.
In plate modulated class "C" service, it is rated to
deliver 120 watts output, vs 105 watts for the 808.
        73 de Ron n4gjv