Donald,

I am interested in the following, if someone has not already requested it:

RCA Review, Volume 1, Number 4, April, 1937. Very good condition. Covers practical applications with examples. For instance, in this issue the chief engineer for NBC talks about "experimental" TV studio facilities. Many other good articles. About 80 pages total. No ads. Great photos. $11 PPD

What is this? I have all the Pre-WWII Radio magazines from 1934 to the war. I might be interested. What is in it?

Radio (magazine) monthly data sheet service from March, 1930. $5 PPD

73, Don K4KYV

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus