[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 2/4/03 10:53:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Mike, kd0ar, located in Youngstown, OH.  I used to be
> > somewhat active on 75nd 40  a number of years ago, and still
> > operate very sporadically on 75.  I am a broadcast engineer by
> > trade, and am currently building a brand new night site on 1390 khz,
> > which is turning out to be a real fun project.
>
> What station are you building on 1390?
>
> Bob Carter
> Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group

Mike is talking about the former WFMJ, which was also briefly WHOT-AM. then
WRTK, and now WNIO in a typical Clear Channel musical callsigns switch. The
beautiful original 1390 site with six self-supporting Truscon towers was
dynamited 10+ years ago so that Boardman, Ohio could have yet another plaza to
add to the daily traffic gridlock there.