Hi Folks well our Texas AM group got it....We will be operating W1AW/5 during HAMCOM 2003 ARRL National Convention In Arlington in June. This will be a 100% sanctioned by the ARRL Event. We need all the AMERS support on this very important 3 days of operating. We will have a special certificate for all that operate and all of you that contact us!!!! If you can make plans to come on June 20...21...22 go to HAMCOM.ORG and register and get with one of us to sign up to operate. The event coordinator is Mike WA5CMI....We will be inside next to the ARRL booth. Mike will be doing an article for ER soon.

Best 73's  Bob K1JNN/5
Mesquite, TX 75149

multipart/alternative
 text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---