Last week, the CRA Collins Net on Wednesday switched over to AM operation on
3805 beginning at 8 PM EDST.  Tomorrow, we will be on AM at the same time or a
little before on 3805.  It was a most enjoyable evening with lots of AM
stations running Collins gear.  Remember you need not be operating Collins to
check in, just have an interest in Collins radio.  This is not a check in for
the numbers net but a round table discussion on Collins topics.

Please join us.  Yes, we will be listening for SSB stations.

David Knepper - W3ST
Secretary to the Collins Radio Association (CRA)
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
CRA station call - W3CRA

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---