From:   Ron Samchuk [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, April 16, 2003 12:16 AM
To:     amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject:        [AMRadio] R 390A question

    I just picked up the R 390A.  I have audio, but no signals coming
through.  Unfortunately, no manual.  I see two 9 pin tube sockets
underneath with no tubes present..... what tubes go there?
    Any other suggestions appreciated.  Thanks from Ron VE4SR

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---

---
Electronic mail is certified Virus Free.