Bob, You really need to check your computer's clock time! Maybe your BIOS battery is dying!

You can download a small program that will keep your clock automatically updated every time you log on to the Internet...

http://www.locutuscodeware.com/swatch.htm

Pay the $10.00 and you help support the author! Don't pay the author and it will still work great!

Look at this date below my lines!