My point is that your kitchen list should also be made part of your will
so that there is no confusion as to how you want your equipment handled
after you're gone. Friends can be helpful in implementing the process of
disposal as dictated by the Executor of the will.

Pete, wa2cwa

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!