FOR SALE. The next hamfest near me is at the end of January. So this stuff will
sit around here
until then unless someone here wants it.

Atwater Kent Model 55 chassis. Missing 3 tubes including both 45s (what a
surprise...). With knobs and top cover plate. Chassis only--no cabinet. $10

Box of maybe 20 dials taken from old 3-dialer broadcast radios. These are
typically 3 inches
around or so and marked with divisions from 0-100. Some are smaller. Also
included are some
vernier dial drives salvaged from WWII surplus. $6 for the box.

CQ magazine: I have most of the decade of the 1960's. $5 per year or per dozen
issues of your choice.

QST Magazine: I have a nearly complete set from 1930 through 1966. $100 takes
all or e-mail me with your wants.

Radio magazine: I have just a couple issues from 1937 and 1942: $1 each.

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT