I have seen occasions where audiophools would pay upwareds of $30 each for a
Black Beauty if the seller indicated it was cut out of a particular guitar or
amplifier.

Though I've never followed the trend that closely, casual observation seemed to
indicate that the Black Beauties with the color bands got higher bids than
those with
the printed value.  Must have something to do with that vintage sound.

73
Joe Bento
N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, Utah