down load Netscape 7.1 instal. goto glowbugs down load their system an instal. no more problems at least thats the way it is here. kc8eaf

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Paul Sokoloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Does anyone have a Viking Ranger

Paul,

Go to the BAMA site.. but you need to have and KNOW how to use  FTP program...
Browsers don't seem to be able to log into the site.  I downloaded several
manuals the other day. one being the Johnson Challenger Manual.. I didn't
specifically look for the Ranger but I'm sure its there..

73,
Tony/W5OD
River House Radio
Boling, TX