From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Geoff/W5OMR
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 4:52 PM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Modulation transformer ID and repair

> Don's circuit didn't come out to good here so I redrew it and it can be
> viewed at this link
> http://wa5bxo.shacknet.nu\HAMPICTURES\mod-reactor-circuit.gif
>
> I pretty sure this is what you had in mind Don

When I had my reactor in the 250TH rig, in the larger rack, I came up
with around 49.9Hy @ 400mA by seriesing 3 chokes.  two 20Hy's
and a 9.9Hy @ 400mA.  I had a 5uF choke tied between the high-side
of the modulation transformer and the final side of the Class C B+ supply.

The other end of the modulation transformer was tied directly to ground.

What would be the difference?

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR