-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donald Chester
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 12:23 AM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Modulation of the screen grid

Since the screen modulatiot impedance is at much higher impedance than
the
plate modulation impedance, you can get by with much lower coupling
capacitance that keeps DC off the screen modulation transformer than 4
uf.
0.5 or 1 uf should be enough.

I once tried a similar circuit to modualte the rf driver stage along
with
the final.

Don K4KYV