-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Eddy Swynar
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 7:48 AM
To: Amradio@mailman.qth.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AMRadio] Book WANTED...!

Hi Everyone,

As Christmas fast approaches, all this AWA 1929 QSO Party stuff & homebrew
retro-superhets has me waxing for a nostalgic, good read over the coming
holidays...

To this end, I wonder if anyone might have a good, reasonably-priced copy of
Jan Perkins' book on DON WALLACE (W6AM) available for sale at this time...?

>From what I've heard, 20's radio buffs like yours truly can absolutely
WALLOW in the stuff of Jan's treatise---what better way to spend Christmas
holidays than to curl up alongside the wood-burning stuff & indulge in one's
passions like that...?!

Well...there probably ARE better ways, I'll agree!...but I'd sure like a
copy of this book for my library just the same, IF I can find one.

Thanks, all...!   :>)

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ