Seriously anyone wanting to give up their MV rectifiers can contact me
off list. Proper disposal after they are used up is assured. If I drop
dead, consultants to my executor include a couple of people who know
what to do with them, and the capacitors, and the beryllium
oxide-containing tubes, and the WWII aircraft instruments.... They'll
either take them for their own use, find equally 'green' homes for
them, or recycle them properly in accorance with regulation.

sincerely,
Patrick