I think I looked at an article with pictures in the AES catalog.
They seem to make rack mounts for almost any radio.
A handy way to put a lot of equipment in a small space, but with
a floor standing rack, stuff at the bottom and top is not very
useable.
A nice couple of cabinets for the desk top, with rack mount
radios installed is very nice indeed.
I have 3 cabinets on the desk, but two are old DX100 cabinets, and
don't look to great. The other is a hamfest special, a nice new blue
cabinet, but its a bit too deep, like 19 inches.

I notice mouser has a line of cheaper cabinets for reasonable
prices, in all sorts of sizes.
I may get three matching cabinets with enough room to put
the mike preamp, mod monitor, tape recorder, station audio amp,
and the two home brew receivers in the desk top cabinets.
Everything I need while operating right at my fingertips
in front of me, in nice MATCHING cabinets!.

The rack mount kits are expensive I think, so the IC756 pro exciter
will sit on top of the cabinets.

Brett
N2DTS