I have this RF amp here that is making its way up the to-do list. It uses
push-pull RK-65 tubes and a large B&W "CX" type tank assembly. The CX tank
mounts a B&W "HD" jackbar for plug-in final coils with a swinging link to pick
up the output. It also has a set of clips for adding a fixed vacuum capacitor
and bolt-on plates that are used for neutralization on each side. It's a pretty
impressive piece of equipment, circa 1950.

This is my first encounter with a piece of gear using RK-anything tubes. Has
anyone seen any published circuits using RK-65s? Does that tube have any
equivalent types by other manufacturers?   Has anyone seen a good summary
anywhere of the Raytheon line of RK-series tubes? I can't see any rhyme or
reason in their numbering system. And finally, does anyone have any RK-65's for
sale or trade? I'd be interested in picking up a couple for spares.

Any help appreciated.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT