FOR SALE: I am getting ready to post these to eBay. But if you have any
interest in them, please let me know in the next day or two.

Drake B-Line. R-4B, T4-XB, MS-4/AC-4, MN-4 with original manuals. The MS-4
cabinet has some scratches on the side. But otherwise, this is one of the
cleanest, nicest Drake B-lines you will ever see. It has been in my collection
for about 10 years. I bought it from the original owner. It is in very good
working condition, transmits and receives off of either VFO. The final tubes in
it are solid. The only known problem happened recently and that is that one
adjustment on the MN-4 has started to bind when the knob is rotated. I have not
opened it up to find out why. With original manuals. $480 plus shipping for the
whole rig.

Hallicrafters SX-25 in fair to poor cosmetic condition. It's all there. The
front panel has good silk screening. But the gray wrinkle paint on the front
panel looks old and seems to have a very fine sheen of surface rust in spots.
The top and sides of the cabinet are poor. One side has several bad rust spots
maybe 2 inches in diameter. The top has several large stains but no rust. The
louvers are present and have small rust spots on them. This radio has all
original knobs, dials and meter. The dials both work. There are no unoriginal
holes in the cabinet. But the rear chassis apron has several unoriginal holes
for an SO-239 (not installed) and other unknown mods that do not seem to have
been finished beyond drilling the holes. Internally, the chassis has light
corrosion all over. All parts appear to be original. All tubes are present. The
line cord has been changed. As-is. Untested. $65

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT