Hi Brett

I have been following your posts on the 4D32 project with some interest as I
too had the same idea.  Kind of a coincidense.

A few years ago I purchased a couple of mod xfmrs from Fair when the prices
were right.  The mod xfmrs were rated at 150 watts with a 2400 z , 350ma
secondary.  I noticed lately some of these have been showing up on ebay for
a good price. Anyway,  I thought a good final for a 275 to 300 watt rig
using that mod xfmr might be a couple of 4D32s at 810 to 840 v.  I kicked
the idea around with  some of the local midwest am'ers  and came to the
conclusion that so long as the disapation wasn't exceeded that it would be
OK. I have collected a bunch of 4D32 spares as I have three rigs  (Vik I,
HT-20, 32V1) which uses them.

Will follow lyour progress with interest . Sounds like fun.  Good luck.
73,
Wayne, N0TE