We have received our shipment of the reproduction National medallions for those
who made advanced orders with the CRA.

We will be shipping tomorrow to those lucky persons who supported this project.
 If you did not order your National medallion, then, you better hurry before
they are all gone.

Price is $35 each or $30 for two or more shipped to your door.

Thank you and please do not remind us that this message should only be posted
on the National mail list.  Do something more productive with your time!  We
need to share information whenever and whatever it may be for the classic radio
restorers.

Thank you

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---