From: "Merz Donald S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Glowbugs (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Amradio
(E-mail)" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 8:28 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] Compactrons in Ham Gear

Has anyone seen a list anywhere of Compactrons used in ham gear? I am
thinking of something like Gene Rippen's reference to final tubes used in
ham gear. I know that Heathkit used some in their later gear--one of the
SB-6xx 'scopes had one in it. I have an RTTY TU that uses one. Other than
that, I am compactron-illiterate.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein
by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.(A)