Hi. I'm looking for a chassis for a project. It should be female, about 27
years old with size 38C....oh wait...wrong list...

Actually, I need a 17" L x 11" W black wrinkle painted steel or aluminum
chassis for a project. The dimensions are fixed to fit into an existing
homebrew rack. So I need these exact dimensions.

Chassis depth should be 2.5" or more. It can have holes but should not be
completely Swiss cheese. I will buy something that has the remains of an old
project on it and clean it off if need be. Whatever...

Trade glowbug parts or ham gear parts or tubes or pay cash.

Any references to a source for this item would be much appreciated. This is one
of those cases where I have just about every other size--but of course, not the
one I need.

Thanks.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(A)