> A local neon sign maker had 14 gauge stranded copper H.V. wire good to 15,000
volts.  It looks like the same wire that is in my 20V-3.  Not that rubbery high
voltage test probe wire but rather a nice plastic jacket.

> I paid 37 cents a foot.
>
> Does anyone need this wire because this gentleman indicated that he would
ship.  However, if there is sufficient interest, I will buy 100 feet from the
manufacturer.

Neon Sign makers are a-plenty, everywhere - especially in Vegas.

I'm sure any enterprising ham could aspire to make a cent or two per foot sold.

Any thrifty ham (and there are more thrifty hams, than not) can find his own
Neon Sign maker.

Just my 0.02c - your mileage may vary.

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR