Ronnie,

   Well the odd thing is that the ID plate says "reactor", but it clearly also
states primary and secondary impedance. The are 5 terminals total - three on
one bell and two on the other suggesting a center tapped primary. It really
seems like a traditional high level mod transformer to me.

  I could'nt find any info on the 8062 in the UTC catalogs on line. I'll just
have to keep looking.

  de KA4JVY

  Mark