I use a pair of them in my TMC GPT 750 as modulators with 3kv on the
plates.

They work very well, and are easy to drive. I use a simple zener diode
scheme in the filament transformer centre tap ground return for biasing
the tubes to idle at about 50 ma per tube.

The tubes/sockets are relatively inexpensive for their capabilities, and
available new sources like RF Parts on the net.

73  Al Santangelo  VE3 AJM