Good news, Bob - I already made some for the BC610...

The only problem was that I had no extra FT171 holders.
So, a couple of the guys sent me their old unwanted
FT171s and had me convert them to 160m rocks for
the BC610. I think one guy got two and another got 6
of them for his.

If you can send me FT171 crystals I can turn them into
usable ham frequency crystals for your BC610 etc.

What a great AM rig that BC610 is!!

73 - Brian, AF4K