I forget to mention that the article is in the edition of the handbook copyrighted in 1962.

I hope that helps.

Alan
WA2DZL

A detailed construction article about to build a W9TO keyer may be found in Bill Orr's "West Coast" handbook on pages 597 - 600. The unit in the handbook seems to have a circuit that is identical to the T.O. keyers commercially manufactured by Hallicrafters.

Alan
WA2DZL