FOR SALE

Tektronix 181 Marker Generator original manual in good shape: $7 PPD

General Radio 740B capacity bridge. Typical older (black) GR bridge with tilt
legs on back of case for convenient angle on the bench. Uses 6E5 eye tube for
balance indicator. Was supposed to have a lid but I don't have one. The little
2-prong recessed male line connector has been removed and replaced with a
captive line cord. Otherwise, I think this is all original. The front panel has
several inventory tags on it and a rough spot where I assume a calibration tag
was. I think the 6E5 eye tube originally had a hood on it, but that is missing
here. Inside, the unit is like new with typical GR museum-quality construction
practices. Untested. This uses a 6X5 rectifier and an aluminum can electrolytic
filter. I was reluctant to plug this in without taking the time to reform the
cap. But that is just about the only possible suspect component. So I expect
that this either works as-is or can be brought back by replacing one cap.
As-is. $35

Another General Radio 740B capacity bridge. This one seems to be older than the
one above. It is not in as good condition either. The knob style is different
and I believe that one knob is wrong. It has the tilt legs on back of case for
convenient angle on the bench but no lid on this one either. Uses 6E5 eye tube
for balance indicator. The little 2-prong recessed male line connector is
intact on this one. The front panel has some tag mess on it and some oxidation
damage. This ain't no beauty queen. The 6E5 eye tube hood is present but has
several dings in it. Inside, the unit is like new. This uses the same 6X5
rectifier/electrolytic filter cap setup and I have not plugged it in. I do
think that this either works as-is or can be brought back by replacing one cap.
Untested. As-is. $15

Frequency Shift Converter CV-116B/URR s/n 493 made by Crosley Div Avco Mfg.
Corp. under order number 2131G-PH-56. This is a rackmount, 2-channel RTTY
terminal unit that uses about 8 inches of rack space. It has handles on the
ends that look a lot like the ones on the R390A, except smaller. The knobs and
meters do not match the R390A. The unit uses a whopping 43 tubes and must weigh
close to 50 pounds. It has BNC connectors for inputs and outputs. The power
connector sockets are some Amphenol-type 4-pin military and I do not have the
matching connectors. I know nothing about this unit and have never powered it
up. It appears to be entirely original and somebody was using it as a TU
because it has some Dymo labels on the front panel that suggest ham usage.
Untested. As-is. $39

RITY Adaptor Model TT-100. This is a ham RTTY TU in a small, black painted
desktop cabinet with white lettering. The only controls are On/Off and a
3-position switch labeled receive/Transmit/Local. Tubes used are 6AS11, 6AG11
and 0B2. I have had this for years and have never been able to find out
anything about it. I have so many TUs that this is just the odd man out. Good
condition. $15

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(B)