I have my usual out-of-space crisis going on here. The following stuff is
headed to eBay within 2 weeks or so. This e-mail is a heads up in case there is
something here that someone on the list just has to have.

Globe Scout 40. The first WRL transmitter in near-mint original condition. But
only have one coil for it. With docs. Working. $150

Hallicrafters SX-111. Looks great. Working badly. $150

Military BC-779 with matching power supply. The good news is that the radio
comes in the rare, original, military desktop cabinet. The power supply is also
in a cabinet, though the cabinet is a later add-on and not original. Both units
are all original. Radio has good original knobs. Bandswitch works well, as does
tuning. The bad news is that both front panels have some sort of rot and will
need refinished. Untested and needing restoration. As-is. With original manuals
and a partly-cannibalized parts radio. I'd like to get $250 for the whole deal.

BC-348. I think this is a "Q" model made by Wells-Gardner. The front panel
looks very good and appears to be all-original, with the tag. But the dial lamp
knob has had an on-off switch grafted to it and a homebrew AC supply has been
bolted to the rear. No unoriginal holes or rust or other ugly surprises. I have
not run this in 2 years but I will check it out if working condition is a
requirement for the buyer. $135

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(B)