Brett,

If your friend needs to move some of the iron out, I'd be happy to buy a
mod transformer.  I'm located in Cherry Hill.

Thanks and 73,
Ed N3CMI

             Brett gazdzinski
             <Brett.gazdzinski
             @mci.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  'Discussion of AM Radio'
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
             ailman.qth.net                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/30/2004 10:43          RE: [AMRadio] Home Brew
             AM

             Please respond to
             Discussion of AM
                   Radio
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 qth.net>

Larry,
Maybe, I would have to ask.

He and a friend bought a truck load of RCA iron, and its stored in his
garage.
I am not sure who has what iron left to sell, but I know he wants it out
of his garage.

It would be pick up only in South Jersey.
Price is around $200.00 I would guess, these are NEW transformers
in the original crates, although some have some surface rust after 50
years.
He has plenty of power transformers as well, but only 220 volt ones left
I think.

The mod trans would work very well with 813's into 813's.

I will call him and ask about the iron...

Brett