Ronnie,

Well, I have a 173... it's not a 183 so don't know if there would be any
interest. Needs some cosmetic work, but it operates real well. I am sort of
interested in the r390a so if you would have any interest, maybe we can talk
about it. If not, no problem.....

Thanks,

Cory/AD5QP

"ronnie.hull" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Gentleman

Im in the market for a NC183D, a HRO50T or T1, or a good R4C

I have several items I would be willing to work in a trade

EAC R390A that is in GREAT condition and 100% working

98% restored SX-28 w/ matching speaker. The cabinets for both the RX and the
Spkr have been freshly powder coated a beautiful wrinkle black. I have
changed out most of the caps ( paper and electrolytic) in the rx with the
exception of the ones in the rf compartment. My failing eyesight will not
let me do that. The front panel has been stripped, painted, and the lettering
freshly done. This is a beautiful radio.

anyone interested?

Ronnie