Hummmm,
How many 811a's in that amp?

If 4, then I think the 811a has 65 watts of plate dissipation, 4x65=260.
Cut 260 watts in half for 130 watts of carrier output, but I doubt I would
run them
that hard. The power supply likely wont take that much abuse, its designed
for
ssb service, very low duty cycle!

Figure maybe 100 watts out, but watch things closely.

You could likely pop in 572b tubes, 160 watts of plate dissipation, for a
total
of 640 watts of dissipation, 320 watts carrier output, but the amp would
never
support that, the power supply will just laugh at you.

Four 811a's in plate modulated service at 1500 volts would give
you 500 watts of carrier out all day long.

Two 811a's in push pull class C do 250 to 300 watts of carrier......

Going from 25 to 100 watts is a help, but be careful with the amp....

Brett
N2DTS