There was a Rothman circuit, worked well but I would not use it today.
The tube in the antenna lead could generate harmonics without a low pass
filter, at the band of operation.

Mike was correct, Taylor Modulation did and does exist, dont tell the
collectors but I modified an ARC-5 for Taylor. Uses one final, modulated
by a single 829B.Not currently on the air but available.

73 Charlie, K0NG