I had a problem with a treadmill. Even though it was
not running, if left on it put out junk on 6, 2, and
440. Only solution was to turn power switch off....

Wow, they are putting rf generating trash in EVERYTHING. What under the sun does a treadmill use electronics for? Before we know it, we'll have the same problem with flush toilets. Touch lamps were just the tip of the iceberg.

At the rate we are going, we won't have to worry about BPL. By the time it is widely deployed, the bands will already be unuseable due to the combined rfi from all the consumer junk China is exporting here.

And I'll bet there is no FCC Part 15 label on the thing.

Don k4kyv